Fort Wayne, Elkhart & Crown Point, IN Area Spray Foam Insulation Contractors
If you need spray foam insulation installers in Fort Wayne, Elkhart or surrounding areas in Indiana, Momper Insulation can help. We have been helping our community for over 60 years, providing reliable insulation services for both home and commercial spaces in Northern Indiana. Our recognition and awards, along with community involvement, show that you can put your trust in us.
Contact Momper Insulation in the Fort Wayne area by either calling us at 260-432-7543 (Fort Wayne), 574-295-1683 (Elkhart) or 219-663-7777 (Crown Point).
What is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation is a liquid applied product that immediately expands into a rigid closed cell foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps — therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam is not only an energy-efficient solution but also a worthwhile investment. The benefits include:
- Helps with air sealing – Able to fill irregular and hard-to-reach spaces, spray foam insulation is effective at sealing cracks and voids in any area. Spray foam insulation can be easily installed between floor joists and around wiring, piping and ductwork.
- Gives wall cavity a higher R factor
- Provides a quieter indoor environment – As a result of spray foam insulation, outside noises are significantly reduced, providing a peaceful environment for your home or commercial property.
- Increases comfort level – Spray foam insulation helps make your home more comfortable by eliminating drafts and condensation.
- Facilitates better indoor air quality – Spray foam insulation reduces the amount of air pollutants and allergens in your home or building.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
Our team carefully and continuously monitors the insulation industry to bring you the latest products and applications. Our experts are continuously receiving education and training on these products to provide above-and-beyond installation services.
We install a wide variety of products, including:
- Homeseal NAIS – Homeseal NAIS (noise air infiltration seal) is a spray-in-place rigid urethane insulation that provides an effective barrier between walls, ceilings and windows of new homes and the elements. This is a closed cell spray foam.
- Medium-Density Closed-Cell Spray Foam – This spray foam insulation is a rigid insulating material with a long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) R-value that ranges between 5.1 and 6 per inch.
- Light-Density Open-Cell Spray Foam – This spray foam insulation is a semi-rigid material with a sponge-like appearance that expands during installation and creates small, open cells.
Benefits of Homeseal NAIS
Homeseal NAIS is a new and innovative product that is a spray-in-place urethane insulation, a product that has been since around 1980. The quick liquid application transforms into a solid, seamless plastic shell of insulation. Homeseal NAIS settles quickly and weighs more than polyurethane.
There are many different benefits, including:
- Helps stop air infiltration
- Helps reduce noise penetration from the outside
- Has the highest R-value per inch for insulation products (6.8)
- Seals all cracks and crevices
- Does not settle
- Helps increase value/resale of homes
- Helps improve the performance of HVAC systems
- Helps lower heating and cooling bills
- Helps decrease the convection rate (less baking and freezing of interior spaces)
- Helps increase living comfort
- Enables easier control of humidity, dust and temperature
- Strengthens overall structures when sealed
- Helps prevent insect penetration into the home
- Maximizes payback on the investment of the insulation
- Contributes to a healthier environment
- Can be used for new home construction as well as existing homes, commercial buildings, trailers, boats, pole barns, crawl spaces and more
Homeseal NAIS has been tested and classified by Underwriters Laboratories (ASTM E84) and meets the necessary building code requirements. Homeseal NAIS is a type of rigid polyurethane and contains no urea-formaldehyde.
Choose Momper Insulation for Spray Foam Insulation in Fort Wayne, Elkhart & Crown Point
No matter what your needs are, we have the solutions for you. We have been recognized and awarded for our services. We are proud to be a recipient of the Torch Award Centennial Celebrity from the Better Business Bureau serving Northern Indiana. Our staff is equipped with the experience and tools to provide the most reliable insulation services.
Contact Momper Insulation in the Fort Wayne or Crown Point areas for spray foam insulation services by either calling us at 260-432-7543 (Fort Wayne), 574-295-1683 (Elkhart) or 219-663-7777 (Crown Point) or by contacting us online.
Where are the best places to install spray foam?
- Exterior walls
- Box sill/band sill
- Knee walls
- Crawl spaces
- Agriculture buildings (man caves)
- Commercial projects
The Most Used Insulation Types
- Fiberglass insulation – Fiberglass consists of a layer of spun glass fibers contained between paper or foil backing and pre-cut to standard sizes that fit between ceiling joists in the attic and framing studs inside walls. This type of insulation is low-cost and has a straightforward installation process.
- Cellulose insulation – Cellulose is a loose-fill product composed of small particles of pulverized paper and cloth, treated with a fire retardant. This type of insulation is excellent at soundproofing and can fill any and all odd-shaped areas.
- Spray foam insulation – Spray foam insulation is formed by mixing two liquid chemical components to produce a chemical reaction as it is sprayed onto a surface such as the underside of a roof or into the inside of walls. This type of insulation is adaptable to almost any surface.