Spray Foam Insulation Contractors in Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
If you need spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation installers in Fort Wayne, Elkhart or surrounding areas, Momper Insulation can help.
We’ve helped our community for over 60 years, providing reliable insulation services for home and commercial spaces in Northern Indiana. Our recognition and awards, along with community involvement, demonstrate that you can trust us.
Contact Momper Insulation at 260-432-7543 (Fort Wayne), 574-295-1683 (Elkhart) or 219-663-7777 (Crown Point).
What Is SPF Insulation & How Does It Work?
Spray foam insulation is a liquid-applied product that immediately expands into a rigid closed-cell or open-cell foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps. It can be installed in hard-to-reach areas, such as around piping and wiring.
Spray foam insulation can be installed in many places in your home or business, including:
- Exterior walls
- Box sill/band sill
- Knee walls
- Crawl spaces
- Agriculture buildings
- Commercial projects
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation for Homes & Offices in Fort Wayne, IN
Spray foam is an energy-efficient solution and a worthwhile investment. The many benefits include:
- Air sealing: Spray foam can fill irregular and hard-to-reach spaces and is effective at sealing cracks and voids in any area. Spray foam insulation can be easily installed between floor joists and around wiring, piping and ductwork.
- Higher R factor: Spray foam gives wall cavities a higher R factor.
- Quieter indoor environment: Spray foam insulation significantly reduces outside noises, providing a peaceful environment for your home or commercial property.
- Improved comfort level: Spray foam insulation helps make your home more comfortable by eliminating drafts and condensation.
- Better indoor air quality: Spray foam insulation reduces the amount of air pollutants and allergens in your home or building.
Couldn’t be happier with the job. The installers went above and beyond what they were asked. Thanks! I will suggest to anyone and will use again for my out buildings when the time comes. -Jessup W.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation We Install
Our team carefully and continuously monitors the insulation industry to bring you the latest products and applications. Our experts are constantly receiving education and training on these products to provide installation services that go above and beyond.
We install a wide variety of products, including:
- Homeseal NAIS: Homeseal NAIS (noise air infiltration seal) is a spray-in-place rigid urethane insulation that provides an effective barrier between the outdoors and walls, ceilings and windows of new homes. This is a closed-cell spray foam.
- Medium-density closed-cell spray foam: This spray foam insulation is a rigid insulating material with a long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) R-value that ranges between 5.1 and 6 per inch.
- Light-density open-cell spray foam: This spray foam insulation is a semi-rigid material with a sponge-like appearance that expands during installation and creates small, open cells.
Interested in spray foam insulation installation?
Contact us at 260-432-7543 (Fort Wayne), 574-295-1683 (Elkhart) or 219-663-7777 (Crown Point).
Benefits of Homeseal NAIS Insulation
Homeseal NAIS is a new and innovative spray-in-place urethane insulation, a product that’s been since around 1980. The quick liquid application transforms into a solid, seamless plastic shell of insulation. Homeseal NAIS settles quickly and weighs more than polyurethane.
There are many benefits to Homeseal NAIS, including:
- Helps stop air infiltration
- Helps reduce noise penetration from outside
- Has the highest R-value per inch for insulation products (6.8)
- Seals all cracks and crevices
- Does not settle
- Helps increase value/resale of homes
- Helps improve the performance of HVAC systems
- Helps lower heating and cooling bills
- Helps decrease the convection rate (less baking and freezing of interior spaces)
- Helps increase living space comfort
- Enables easier control of humidity, dust and temperature
- Strengthens overall structures when sealed
- Helps prevent insect penetration into the home
- Maximizes payback on the investment of the insulation
- Contributes to a healthier environment
- Can be used for new home construction and existing homes, commercial buildings, trailers, boats, pole barns, crawl spaces and more
Homeseal NAIS has been tested and classified by Underwriters Laboratories (ASTM E84) and meets the necessary building code requirements. Homeseal NAIS is a type of rigid polyurethane and contains no urea-formaldehyde.
Other Insulation Materials We Offer
- Fiberglass insulation: Fiberglass consists of a layer of spun glass fibers contained between paper or foil backing and pre-cut to standard sizes that fit between ceiling joists in the attic and framing studs inside walls. This low-cost insulation has a straightforward installation process.
- Cellulose insulation: Cellulose is a loose-fill product composed of small particles of pulverized paper and cloth, treated with a fire retardant. This type of insulation is excellent at soundproofing and can fill any odd-shaped areas.
- Blanket insulation: Blanket insulation is often made of fiberglass and is available as batts or rolls. Its width makes it suitable between wall studs, floor joists and attic trusses or rafters.
- Blown-In insulation: Blown-in insulation is made from recycled cellulose or fiberglass insulation. This insulation is blown or sprayed into home or business wall cavities, attics and floors, and seals cracks that air could escape through.
Choose Momper Insulation for Open-cell and Closed-cell Spray Foam Insulation
No matter what your needs are, we have the solutions for you. We’ve been recognized and awarded for our services.
We’re proud to be a recipient of the Torch Award Centennial Celebrity from the Better Business Bureau serving Northern Indiana. Our staff has the experience and tools to provide the most reliable insulation services.
Contact Momper Insulation for spray foam insulation services at 260-432-7543 (Fort Wayne), 574-295-1683 (Elkhart) or 219-663-7777 (Crown Point).
Our service area is a 60 – 90 mile radius around Ft. Wayne, Indiana. It includes these areas: