Proudly Installing Loose-Fill Insulation in Fort Wayne, Crown Point, Elkhart & Surrounding Areas
If you are in need of effective insulation solutions in the Fort Wayne, Crown Point, or Elkhart areas, you may be interested in hiring blown-in insulation contractors. To keep your home or business cool in the summer and warm in the winter, insulation is a necessity. Blown-in insulation offers an effective solution to keep your property functioning properly. It is important to use an experienced, reliable insulation company to meet your blown insulation needs.
Let Momper Insulation help. Our experienced team of insulation experts works with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes and businesses for:
If you’re ready to begin your insulation project, contact Momper Insulation online or give us a call at 888-919-2530 (toll-free number) or 260-387-0797 (local phone number).
What Is Blown-In Insulation?
Blown-in insulation refers to blowing or spraying of insulation product into home or business wall cavities, attics and floors. This insulation technique is effective because it’s not only a quicker solution to your insulation needs, but also an efficient way to keep your household or business properly insulated as it efficient seals cracks that air could escape through.
The blown-in insulation materials that our insulation contractors use include:
- Cellulose – Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, consisting of up to 80% recycled content and requiring less energy to make than other types of insulation.
- Fiberglass – Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass has been used to insulate structures for decades, and it’s available in batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it is often installed in attics, it can be used to insulate nearly any area of a home or building, including walls and crawl spaces.
Benefits of Installing Blown Insulation
Utilizing blown-in insulation contractors for your residential, commercial or new construction project could benefit your property more than you think. Loose-fill insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Whether you need attic re-blow insulation or fiberglass blown into the walls of a new building, our team at Momper Insulation has you covered.
Why Choose Momper Insulation for Blown Insulation in Northern Indiana?
If you’re in northern Indiana and need insulation services, let Momper Insulation help! We install blow-in insulation for retrofit, commercial/residential and new build projects, and our experts use quality materials from top manufacturers in the industry. We have installing insulation the right way for over 64 years. We serve the Crown Point, Fort Wayne and Elkhart areas.
Check out what some of our past clients have to say about our services here at Momper Insulation! If you’re interested in getting started with our blown-in insulation contractors, get in touch with us online or give us a call at 888-919-2530 (toll-free number) or 260-387-0797 (local phone number).