Proudly Installing Loose-Fill Insulation in Fort Wayne, Crown Point, Elkhart & Surrounding Areas
If you need effective insulation solutions in Fort Wayne, Crown Point, Elkhart, or the surrounding areas, you may be interested in hiring our blown-in insulation contractors. Insulation is necessary to keep your home or business cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Blown-in insulation offers an effective solution to keep your property functioning properly. It is important to use an experienced, reliable insulation company to meet your blown insulation needs.
Let Momper Insulation help. Our experienced team of insulation experts works with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation for:
If you’re ready to begin your insulation project, contact Momper Insulation online or give us a call at 888-330-7543 (toll-free number) or 260-432-7543 (local phone number).
What Is Blown-In Insulation?
Blown-in insulation refers to insulation products blown or sprayed into home or business wall cavities, attics and floors. This insulation technique is effective because it’s not only a quicker solution to your insulation needs but also an efficient way to keep your household or business properly insulated as it efficiently seals cracks that air could escape through.
The blown-in insulation materials that our insulation contractors use include:
- Cellulose insulation – Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, consisting of up to 80% recycled content and requiring less energy to make than other types of insulation.
- Fiberglass insulation – Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass has been used to insulate structures for decades, and it’s available in batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it is often installed in attics, it can be used to insulate nearly any area of a home or building, including walls and crawl spaces.
Benefits of Installing Blown Insulation
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and inside your home or building and between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Whether you need retrofit attic insulation or fiberglass wall insulation for your new building, our team at Momper Insulation has you covered.
Why Choose Momper Insulation for Blown Insulation in Northern Indiana?
If you’re in northern Indiana and need insulation services, let Momper Insulation help! We install blown-in insulation for retrofit, commercial, residential and new build projects, and our experts use quality materials from top manufacturers in the industry. We have installed insulation the right way for over 60 years. We serve the Crown Point, Fort Wayne and Elkhart areas.
Check out what some of our past clients have to say about our services here at Momper Insulation! If you’re interested in getting started with our blown-in insulation contractors, get in touch with us online or give us a call at 888-330-7543 (toll-free number) or 260-432-7543 (local phone number).