Attic Insulation Contractors Serving Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Although some homeowners in the greater Fort Wayne area could go months without thinking about the status of their attic, that space actually plays a pivotal role in your home’s comfort levels and energy costs. If not insulated properly, your attic could lead to big utility bills and fluctuating in-home temperatures.
Do you need attic insulation installers serving Ft. Wayne, Elkhart or a surrounding area? Make Momper Insulation your first call.
We work with homeowners and builders for both retrofit and new construction residential projects. Our professionals install different insulation materials to help ensure your space is as energy-efficient as possible.
Getting a quote for your attic insulation in northeastern Indiana is easy—contact us online!
Insulating Your Attic in Fort Wayne, Elkhart & Surrounding Areas
As a significant source of energy loss in homes, the attic should be properly insulated. Even if yours isn’t finished, it’s important to insulate it. In fact, failing to ensure you have the right amount of insulation in your attic can hinder your energy efficiency attempts.
Depending on your attic and unique situation, different materials may be the most viable solution (there is no one type of insulation right for every attic space). We offer:
- Blown-in fiberglass – Fiberglass is made of natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, which are spun to create small strands of fiberglass. It’s a great choice for noise reduction. Blown fiberglass is installed with a special blowing device.
- Batt fiberglass – Batt fiberglass comes in pre-cut panels and is one of the most common forms of insulation available.
- Loose-fill cellulose – Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, and it is a durable, cost-effective insulation material.
- Spray foam – Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
The Momper Insulation team installs many different materials for new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) jobs—contact us if you need help determining which attic insulation type is best for your attic.
Why Should I Insulate My Attic?
There are many reasons why insulating (or re-insulating) your attic should be at the top of any list of home improvement tasks. Attic insulation can help:
- Lower energy bills
- Make your home a more comfortable space
- Create a uniform temperature throughout your house
- Improve the performance of HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Ready to reap the benefits of proper attic insulation? Give us a call at 888-330-7543 today!
Attic Insulation in Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Ready to insulate your attic? Contact Momper Insulation and schedule a FREE consultation today! We’re the insulation professionals that have been serving homeowners throughout the greater Ft. Wayne, Indiana area for years!
We have experience with different insulation material and processes, so contact us to schedule your attic insulation project or get an estimate!
We provide Attic Insulation in these areas: