2431 West Main St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
4421 Pine Creek Rd.
Elkhart, IN 46516
797 Madison St., Suite 1
Crown Point, IN 46307
Attic Insulation Contractors Serving Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Although some homeowners in the greater Fort Wayne area could go months without thinking about the status of their attic, that space plays a pivotal role in your home’s comfort levels and energy costs.
If not insulated properly, your attic could lead to big utility bills and fluctuating in-home temperatures.
If you need attic insulation services in Ft. Wayne, Elkhart or the surrounding area, make Momper Insulation your first call. We work with homeowners and builders for retrofit and new construction residential projects. Our professionals install different insulation materials to help ensure your space is as energy-efficient as possible.
Getting a quote for your attic insulation in northeastern Indiana is easy — contact us online.
Choosing the Right Type of Insulation for Your Attic
As a significant source of energy loss in homes, the attic should be properly insulated, even if the space isn’t finished. Failing to ensure you have the right amount of insulation in your attic can hinder your home’s energy efficiency.
Depending on your attic and unique situation, different materials may be the most viable solution (there’s no one type of insulation right for every attic space). We offer:
- Blown-in fiberglass: Fiberglass is made of natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, which are spun to create small strands of fiberglass. It’s a great choice for noise reduction. Blown fiberglass is installed with a special blowing device.
- Batt fiberglass: Batt fiberglass comes in pre-cut panels and is one of the most common forms of insulation available.
- Loose-fill cellulose: Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, and it’s a durable, cost-effective insulation material.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
The Momper Insulation team installs many different materials for new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) jobs. We can help you identify the material and amount of insulation that will properly insulate your attic for years to come.
Contact us if you need help determining which insulation type is best for your attic.
Benefits of Re-Insulating Your Attic
There are many reasons why insulating your attic should be at the top of any list of home improvement tasks. Attic insulation can help:
- Lower energy bills
- Make your home a more comfortable space
- Create a uniform temperature throughout your house
- Improve the performance of HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Ready to reap the benefits of proper attic insulation? Call 888-330-7543 today.
Experienced Insulation Service in Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Ready to insulate your attic? Contact Momper Insulation and schedule a free consultation today. We’re the insulation professionals that have served homeowners and builders throughout the greater Ft. Wayne, Indiana, area for over 50 years.
We have experience with different insulation materials and processes, so contact us to schedule your attic insulation project or get an estimate.