Attic Insulation Contractors Serving Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Although some homeowners in the greater Fort Wayne area could go months without thinking about the status of their attic, that space plays a pivotal role in your home’s comfort levels and energy costs.
If not insulated properly, your attic could lead to big utility bills and fluctuating in-home temperatures.
If you need attic insulation services in Ft. Wayne, Elkhart or the surrounding area, make Momper Insulation your first call. We work with homeowners and builders for retrofit and new construction residential projects. Our professionals install different insulation materials to ensure your space is as energy-efficient as possible.
Getting a quote for your attic insulation in northeastern Indiana is easy — contact us online.
Choosing the Right Type of Insulation for Your Attic
As a significant source of energy loss in homes, the attic should be properly insulated, even if the space isn’t finished. Not having the right amount of insulation in your attic can hinder your home’s energy efficiency.
The best material for your attic insulation depends on several factors (there’s no one type of insulation that’s right for every attic). We offer:
- Blown-in fiberglass: Fiberglass is made of natural ingredients like sand and recycled glass products, which are spun to create small strands of fiberglass. It’s a great choice for noise reduction. Blown fiberglass is installed with a special blowing device.
- Batt fiberglass: Batt fiberglass comes in pre-cut panels and is one of the most common forms of insulation available.
- Loose-fill cellulose: Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper. It’s a durable, cost-effective insulation material.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
The Momper Insulation team installs many different materials for new construction and retrofit (re-insulation) jobs. We can help you identify the material and amount of insulation that will properly insulate your attic for years to come.
Contact us if you need help determining which insulation type is best for your attic.
Beyond happy with our experience. Momper installed blown in insulation in our attic this morning. Their price was astronomically lower than other quotes we received. The guys were super friendly, and were in and out in no time, leaving no mess for me to have to clean up. Great service. —Ashley
Benefits of Re-Insulating Your Attic
- Lower energy bills
- Make your home a more comfortable space
- Create a uniform temperature throughout your house
- Improve the performance of HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Ready to reap the benefits of proper attic insulation? Call 888-330-7543 today.
Experienced Insulation Service in Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Ready to insulate your attic? Contact Momper Insulation and schedule a free consultation today. We’re the insulation professionals who have served homeowners and builders throughout the greater Ft. Wayne, Indiana, area for over 50 years.
We have experience with different insulation materials and processes, so contact us to schedule your attic insulation project or get an estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much attic insulation do you need?
The amount of insulation you need in your attic depends on where your home is located and the R-value of the insulation material. R-value measures thermal resistance, and you need enough total R-value to keep air from escaping your home. Fort Wayne is in region 5, and attics in the area need an R-value of at least R-49.
What are the most environmentally friendly types of attic insulation?
An insulation material is considered eco-friendly if it offers high energy efficiency, is made from recycled materials or can be reused. We install cellulose, spray foam and fiberglass insulation, which are great environmentally friendly options. Cellulose insulation is made from up to 80% recycled material.
Are there tax benefits to installing new insulation?
Homeowners who re-insulate their homes with new, energy-efficient insulation can qualify for a federal tax credit of up to $1,200. In addition to the tax benefits, new insulation can save you money through reduced energy bills and a longer life span for your HVAC system.
Our service area is a 60 – 90 mile radius around Ft. Wayne, Indiana. It includes these areas: