Shower Door Installation in Fort Wayne, IN
From simple sliding glass to a frosted, double handle door, when it comes to choosing a shower door for your bathroom in Fort Wayne, Elkhart and surrounding areas, you should trust the home improvement experts at Momper Insulation! Our shower door installation company has been in business for over 60 years, meaning we’ve helped generations of our Indiana neighbors outfit their bathrooms with elegant shower doors!
Contact us to get an estimate for your project or keep reading to learn more about our shower doors!
Shower Door Installation in Fort Wayne & Elkhart, IN
Momper Insulation offers one of the largest assortments of shower doors and enclosures in the industry. All of our products are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are professionally installed. This way, we’re able to provide Fort Wayne area homeowners peace of mind and years of beauty and reliability.
Our experienced craftsmen can custom design and install virtually any type of shower door or enclosure.
Shower Door Sizes
The size of your shower door is going to depend on several factors. From the size of your bathroom, to whether you have a walk-in shower or a tub combo, there are different elements to take into consideration. With that in mind, the average shower door size is usually around 36 inches wide and 72 inches tall.
An easy way to get the size of your replacement shower door would be to contact Momper Insulation. That way, a member of our team could measure your area and provide with a properly sized shower door!
Work performed – installation of a shower door. Gary was great to work with and I couldn’t be happier with my new shower door.-DeeAnn
Shower Door Styles
Once you get the measurements out of the way, choosing how your new shower door will look is the next important step in the process.
- Framed shower door – This option is standard in most homes and uses a metal frame to hold the door in place.
- Frameless shower door – Going frameless is a modern trend that removes the metal at the top of the door, giving it a more minimalistic look.
- Curved glass shower door – Curved glass doors use a rounded frame at the top and bottom of the door to create a unique look that matches the soft corners of your bathroom.
Types of Glass
Along with the style of door, Momper Insulation also provides our customers with plenty of glass options so they can have a shower enclosure that is truly unique to them. Choose from various glass designs, such as:
- Clear glass – The standard, transparent glass is what you’ll see in most Indiana bathrooms. The crystal clear appearance makes it easy to clean.
- Frosted glass – This shower door glass is etched on one side creating a “hazy” appearance. The higher opacity of this door offers shower users more privacy.
- Rain glass – A more decorative pattern, this glass is etched to give the appearance of rain falling down the shower door. Rain glass is a great option for those who really want their new shower door to be a focal point of their bathroom.
For a full list of shower door options and styles, dial 260-432-7543 or contact Momper Insulation online!
Shower Doors for New Construction & Remodeling Projects in Indiana
Whether you are a builder looking to install multiple shower doors or a homeowner who needs a single shower enclosure, look to our professionals! Momper Insulation has all your needs covered. We custom design, install and replace the highest quality shower doors in Fort Wayne, Elkhart and surrounding areas.
Contact us today to learn more! Stop searching for “shower doors near me,” and trust the pros at Momper Insulation!