This position entails applying waterproof membrane to block foundation and/or attaching fiberglass board to exterior walls.
Department: Branch location
Reports to: Branch Manager or Production Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Loads and logs materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
- Operates equipment that sprays waterproofing membrane to block foundation
- Attaches fiberglass rigid board with staple gun
- Maintain tools and truck housekeeping
- Follows OSHA and company safety procedures
- Maintains a customer-friendly attitude
- Returns complete paperwork daily
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in waterproofing industry helpful
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to perform basic math skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Waterproofers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. While performing these job duties, the employee is consistently required to lift, carry, push, kneel, crouch, reach, work with their hands and drive. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk and use depth perception.
Works in construction and non-construction environments.